Getlocal Additional Products and Features Terms
Effective date: Mars 18, 2022
When you use Getlocal, you may be given access to lots of additional products and features ("Additional Products and Features"). Because many of the Additional Products and Features offer different functionality, specific terms for that product or feature may apply in addition to your main agreement with us-the Getlocal Terms of Service ("Terms of Service"). Below, we've listed those products and features, along with the corresponding additional terms that apply to your use of them. Each product or feature is considered part of the Getlocal Service.
By using the Additional Products and Features, you also agree to the applicable Getlocal Additional Products and Features Terms ("Additional Terms") listed below. A violation of these Additional Terms is a violation of the Terms of Service. Capitalized terms not defined here have the meaning given in the Terms of Service.
Getlocal Travel Websites
These Additional Terms apply to any Getlocal account that has one or more websites ("Travel Sites") connected to their organization. Travel Sites is a service that allows you to quickly and easily build a website and publish content all from within your Getlocal account.
Please read these Additional Terms carefully. These Additional Terms apply to your use of Travel Sites. This is a legal agreement. By continuing to use Travel Sites, you are agreeing to these Additional Terms. These Additional Terms do not replace Getlocal's Terms of Service (including our Acceptable Use Policy and other policies), which also apply to your use of Travel Sites.
Travel Sites is part of the Service and your use of Travel Sites is considered part of your use of Getlocal.
A. Important Things for You to Know
- Getlocal may modify, suspend or discontinue Travel Sites at any time. Getlocal may limit, suspend, or terminate your access to Travel Sites at any time, with or without cause. And if we do so, we are not liable to you for any modification, suspension, termination, or discontinuation.
B. The Service
- With Travel Sites, you can build a website and publish content by connecting a domain you already own, customizing a subdomain to getlocal.cloud, or purchasing a custom domain.
- You are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and determining whether our Service, including Travel Sites, is suitable for you in light of such laws, rules, and regulations.
- We may offer a externally accessible url under the getlocal.cloud domain,
website-organization.getlocal.cloudwhere website is your chosen Travel Site name and organization is a short reference to the organization that the Travel Site was created under.
- We may offer HTTPS encryption for your Travel Site. By connecting a domain you already own, customizing a subdomain to getlocal.cloud, or purchasing a custom domain, you allow us to maintain a certificate in order to provide HTTPS for your Travel Site.
- As between you and Getlocal, you are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable tax laws and regulations in all applicable jurisdictions, including the collection and remittance of all sales taxes, use taxes, VAT, GST, and other applicable taxes and fees.
- You understand and acknowledge that Getlocal may send booking confirmation emails on your behalf to your customers. You acknowledge that your customers have consented to receive such emails related to their recent purchases.
- You represent and warrant that you own all rights or have permission to use, publish or share all of the material, content, data, links, and information ("Content") on your Travel Site.
- You retain ownership of the Content that you upload to your Travel Site. We may use or disclose your Content (including any personal information therein) only as described in these Additional Terms, our Terms of Service, the Global Privacy Statement.
- We aren't responsible for the Content that you share on your Travel Site or the Content other Members share on their Travel Sites. By operating Travel Sites, we do not represent that any Member's Content is accurate, complete, or legal.
- We may view, copy, or internally distribute Content from your Websites and account to create algorithms and programs ("Tools") that help us spot problem accounts and improve our Services. We use these Tools to find Members who violate these Additional Terms, our Terms of Service or laws and to study data internally to make the Service smarter and create better experiences for Members and their visitors.
D. Liability and Privacy
- You agree to maintain your Travel Sites in full compliance with these Additional Terms, as well as our Terms of Service and other policies if applicable. We may unpublish, suspend or terminate your Travel Site and/or suspend or terminate your Getlocal account if you violate any of these terms.
- We are not liable for your relationship with end users to your Travel Site and how you interact with them, including your collection of personal information. You can visit Getlocal's Privacy Statement at any time for a general description of the tracking technologies that can be employed by a Getlocal Staff through the use of Getlocal Service.
- You must maintain a customer complaints handling process that includes an easily accessible avenue by which your customers may contact you to raise complaints about your Travel Site or the products and services that you offer. Getlocal may provide an additional avenue for your customers to contact Getlocal with complaints, but doing so will not trigger any liability or legal or other obligations for Getlocal. Getlocal will endeavor to resolve customer complaints it receives related to the functioning of the Travel Sites product; all other customer complaints are your responsibility. If Getlocal becomes aware that you repeatedly fail to address complaints from your customers in a timely manner, Getlocal reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Travel Site and your account.
- We cannot guarantee the security of every data transmission over the internet.